Get COVID-19 financial help now!
The Disability Equity Project offers support for Fresno County individuals who have a disability and their families that have been directly impacted by COVID-19. The disability population within Fresno County has unique needs, particularly regarding COVID-19 response and information dissemination. These groups can often be overlooked in broad planning efforts.
A coalition of six community-based organizations with trusted relationships who already serve this population have joined forces to bridge the gaps.
Our Services Include
- Resourcing and Strategizing with Families
- Addressing Additional Immediate Needs
- COVID-19 Education and Outreach
- Securing Funding Supports for Urgent Basic Needs (Food, Respite Care and Equipment)
- Screening Support and Coordination of Resources and Referrals
- Guidance for Testing, Self-Isolation and Quarantining
For parents and children through age 12 facing extraordinary medical, developmental, and parenting email@example.com
Resources for Independence Central Valley
Provides comprehensive independent living skills, specialized peer support, and vast resources for both youth and adults with disabilities ages 14 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Serves adults ages 18-86 with cerebral palsy, autism, Down Syndrome, traumatic brain injuries, and other intellectual and developmental disabilities.559-348-5421 email@example.com
Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Serves and provides assistance to Deaf, Hard of Hearing, DeafBlind and Late Deafened individuals of all ages and their families, and includes interpreting services.559-578-4117 (Videophone) firstname.lastname@example.org
for the Blind
Provides resources and services for all people with vision loss or email@example.com
Early intervention services for infants/toddlers with developmental needs, autism behavior assessment and intervention services, and respite care services for children 24 months – 12 firstname.lastname@example.org
NOT SURE WHO TO CONTACT?
Complete this form and the appropriate agency partner will be in touch with you soon.
Free Accessible COVID-19 Testing
Saturday, Jan. 30 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
United Cerebral Palsy Central California
4224 N. Cedar Ave.
Fresno, CA 93726
(Enter on Ashlan Ave.)
ASL Interpreter and support services will be available.
Pre-Register for a faster Experience
- 1 Use the QR code or link below to preregister for your COVID-19 PCR Test.
- 2 Complete the registration form for each person getting tested (Including Minors)
Need help Scanning?
(iOS and Andriod)
- Open the CAMERA app on your phone.
- Aim at the QR Code.
- Click on notification received.
- Complete the registration process.
Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm, Sat 10am to 2pm